Facilities for Hire
Our Headquarters are available to hire for meetings, scout activities & other scouting events apart from:
- Monday evenings: 8:00-10:00pm (Explorer Scout meetings)* **
- Tuesday evenings: 6:00-7:30pm (Beaver Colony meetings)*
- Wednesday evenings: 6:30 – 8:15 pm(Cub Pack meetings)*
- Friday evenings: 6:30 – 9:30pm (Scout Troop meetings)*
*The meeting room may be used at these times subject to availability, 4th Runcorn Scout Group meetings and Cestrian E.S.U. meetings take priority during scheduled uses.
**Cestrian E.S.U. do not always meet at the HQ on a Monday, due to external activities as scheduled in their programme, please contact the Hall Hire Manager for more information on availability.
We have a large main hall which has a serving hatch that leads to our kitchen.
Hall 2 / Meeting Room
We have a meeting room which is suitable to hold large meetings and has often been used by the district for Executive meetings, it has whiteboard and projector screen facilities
Cooking facilities including oven, grill, cooker with 4 rings, fridge & microwave. We also have a Burco boiler for quick access to hot water, cups & saucers for meetings and electric kettle.
For more information please contact Wendy Frodsham, our Hall bookings Manager, who can provide information on availability and pricing, by filling in the below form.
Please note :
- Once we have received your form, and if your application is successful, we will reply with a price and a booking confirmation
- We will NOT accept, nor consider applications sent to anyone other than our Hall Hire Manager, filling in the contact form will automatically email the Hall Hire Manager and The Group Executive Committee will consider your request.
- The Group Scout Leader is not able to confirm bookings
- The Group Executive Committee & The Group Scout Leader has the right to reject any applications should there be any concerns